4x4 HDMI via Dual CAT5e/6 Matrix Switcher/Extender. Includes (4) KD-CATHD100Rx Extenders.
KD-4x4CSX is an HDMI Matrix switcher capable of switching 4 independent Inputs/Sources to 4 independent Outputs/Zones. There are both HDMI and CAT5e/6 Outputs (over 2 CAT5e/6 cables) and are available simultaneously. Built-in fully matrixed Serial IR routing is also available to control your displays remotely.
- Simultaneously Active: 4 CAT5e/6 RJ45 and 4 HDMI outputs with fully automatic CAT5e/6 cable equalization. Supports up to 8 TVs (4 mirrored)
- Resolution Support: SD, HD, and VESA up to 1080p (60Hz & 50Hz)
- Signal Extension: With included KD-CATHD100Rx Receiver Extenders
- Up to 150 feet @ 1080p/60Hz
- Up to 200 feet @ 1080i and all lesser resolutions
- 3D Ready: Capability to pass 3D stereoscopic signal formats
- Flexible Integration: 2 active outputs per zone provide 8 total outputs (4 HDMI and 4 CAT5e/6) in a 4x4 configuration
- EDID: Internal library with 12 default EDID configurations for each input, in addition to native EDID data for any Output/Display
- Full Buffer™ Technology: Full buffering of HDCP and EDID, for seamless switching and viewing of any source/input to any display/output, regardless of multiple output viewing relation
- Lossless Compressed Digital Audio: Dolby® TrueHD, Dolby® Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio™
- Deep Color Support: Up to 12 bits/color
- I2C Communication: EDID and HDCP transparency from Display to Source
- Licensing: Fully licensed and compatible with all HDMI and HDCP technologies
- Control Routing: Uni-directional IR control
- Control: Front panel push buttons and LEDs, Optical IR front/rear, Serial IR, RS-232 with full bi-directional operation
- Major Control System Support: Compass Control®, AMX®, Control4®, Crestron®, KNX®, RTI®, Savant, URC®, Honeywell®, HAI®, Leviton®, etc.
» Input (Each): 1 HDMI; 1 wired IR on 3.5 mm stereo jack connector per slot
» Output (Each): 1 HDMI; 2 CAT5e/6 on RJ45 connectors;
» Bandwidth: TMDS bandwidth 10.2 Gb/s
» Control: Front panel push buttons and LEDs; IR sensor front/rear; RS-232 Tx/Rx lines with full bi-directional operation
» Video/Audio Matrix Switching: Full matrix switching for HDMI Video matrix
» Wired IR Control Matrix: Each input/output section wired IR and unit wired IR can be
switched into matrix in uni-directional operation to any of the inputs/outputs
» EQ adjustment: Precise auto-adjustment, distance measurement on Rx Balun or CAT5e/6 Input.
» Link and Range: 1080p/60, 1920x1200 max. up to 140 ft.
1080i/60, 720p, 1080p/24 up to 280 ft.
» Deep Color Support: Digital video formats in Deep Color Mode at up to 10 bits/color
» HDMI® and HDCP Licensing: Fully licensed and compatible with all HDMI
and HDCP technologies
» EDID Control: Each input EDID is either a choice of any of the active zone displays
connected via HDMI or CAT5e/6 to the outputs or form internal library of 12 default EDID’s
» DDC Signal (Data): Input DDC Signal: 5 Volts p-p (TTL)
» HDMI Video/Audio Signal: Input Video Signal: 1.2 Volts p-p
» DDC Communication: EDID and HDCP Bi-directional Transparency from Display to Source
» Wired IR: modulated IR signal input, 0-5V TTL or -10to +10V.
» Power: External Power Supply. 12V/5A
» Regulation: CE, RoHS, WEEE
» Rack Mount: 1U, Full Rack Width (rack ears included)
» Enclosure: Black Metal
» KD-4x4CSX Product Dimensions: 17.13” x 6.63” x 1.71”
» KD-CATHD100Rx Product Dimensions: 3.25” x 1.875” x .875”
» KD-4x4CSX Product Weight: 4.05 lb.
» KD-CATHD100Rx Product Weight: .25 lb
» Shipping Dimensions: 19