"Custom Series" Canare 4S11 Bi-Wire Speaker Cable with Gold Locking Bananas, Beautiful Viablue Red Braid, lengths 3 to 100 feet. Single Cable, order 2 for a pair.
Everything you want from a top quality Bi-wire cable, with a great look.
Professionally crimped "Crimp sleeves" under the Banana plugs eliminate oxidation as a cause of degradation and make these connectors somewhat "modular" so that ends can be changed to meet changing connector needs.
• Bi-wire configuration on speaker side.
• Wires are Crimped with WBT Gold plated crimp sleeve ferrules - easy to replace ends, or use without ends -
• 14 AWG per conductor, 11 AWG paired on the amplifier side.
• Viablue Red Braid
• Exceptionally durable and resistant to tough environments
• Gold plated locking banana plugs with gold plated locking screws
• Professionally assembled and tested.
• Finest combination of quality, performance and value available
• 30 day unconditional return
This cable uses Canare 4S11 Star quad cable with its special PE Conductor insulation (dielectric) and has very low capacitance, inductance, series resistance and noise. (see complete specs) Most importantly it will last. Typical cables with PVC insulation simply will not last. Oxygen free copper will not remain oxygen free when the PVC degrades.
In these cables, the combination of cable geometry, and high quality materials result in far better, longer lasting sound quality than typical stranded cables. They are professionally crimped with WBT Gold plated crimp sleeves for a cold weld - "permanent" perfect crimp which will not degrade like bare wire or even solder. Different ends (Banana, Spade, etc) can be easily user installed without requiring professional re-termination - simply screw them onto the Gold plated crimped sleeves. We also offer these cables with high end WBT Spade and Banana terminations.