Custom Canare 4S11 Speaker Cable with Gold locking Banana connectors, heavy 11 AWG total wire gauge, lengths 3 to 75 feet.
Professionally crimped "Crimp sleeves" under the Banana plugs eliminate oxidation as a cause of degradation and make these connectors somewhat "modular" so that ends can be changed to meet changing connector needs.
*Longer lengths available by request.
Why not use the same cable as the recording studios use? Don't let the plain, gray appearance fool you, these are a great sounding, high quality speaker cable at a low price point.
11AWG, EMF Noise resistance to AC noise and Hum, Direct plated Gold over Copper Connectors.
• Crimped with WBT or Viablue Gold plated crimp sleeves so conductor ends will not oxidize and degrade performance over time
• Assembled in the USA
• Added benefits of using crimp sleeves: easy to replace ends with other screwed down ends when a different type of connector is needed, can be used with just crimp sleeves where pin connectors are needed
• 11 AWG per conductor - enough for the most power hungry speakers and low loss over long cable runs
• Exceptionally durable and resistant to tough environments - made to survive outdoor concert venues
• Gold plated locking banana plugs with gold plated locking screws or optional Audioquest, Viablue or WBT spades or banana plugs for the ultimate in current transfer.
• Professionally assembled and tested.
• Finest combination of quality, performance and value available
Read the Review: HS Speaker Cable Review by Audioholics
Dual-quad wired speaker cable w/locking gold banana plugs, length 3 to 75 feet, Canare 4S11, and Direct Gold over Copper plating of Connectors assures the best possible Sound Quality.
Canare 4S11 is widely used in Recording Studios and in Live Sound Applications
These cables use Canare 4S11 Star quad cable with its special PE Conductor insulation (dielectric) and has very low capacitance, inductance, series resistance and noise. Most importantly it will last. Typical cables with PVC insulation simply will not last. Oxygen free copper will not remain oxygen free when the PVC degrades.
In these cables, the combination of cable geometry, and high quality materials result in far better, longer lasting sound quality than typical stranded cables. They are professionally crimped with WBT Gold plated crimp sleeves for a cold weld - "permanent" perfect crimp which will not degrade like bare wire or even solder. Different ends (Banana, Spade, etc) can be easily user installed without requiring professional re-termination - simply screw them onto the Gold plated crimped sleeves. We also offer these cables with high end WBT Spade and Banana terminations.
Recommended for long runs and low end Power Amplifier sub-woofer systems. Heavy duty 4 x 14 AWG conductors.
DC Power Lines
Super Flexibility, even in Sub-Zero Weather
Star Quad Design Reduces EMI Noise
Low Capacitance and Resistance
Cond. D.C.R. ohm/1000ft (ohm/100m) : 2.6 (0.9)
Nominal Capacitance *** pF/m: 146
***Capacitance between twin Red and twin White conductors.