Enjoy expanded use of a Notebook PC, tablet, smartphone or other mobile device by wirelessly mirroring the screen image of the device on a flat panel display or projector. Miracast allows simple streaming of videos, movies, images, files and other content in crisp 1080p resolution.
The Miracast Wireless Adapter eliminates the need for signal adapters or long length cables by creating a new sharing experience, which is easy to set up and use. Designed for use with a variety of Miracast-supported devices*, this adapter will mirror and transmit content in real-time with near zero latency for uninterrupted viewing. With quick, easy setup you can begin enjoying content on your TV in just minutes. Connect the wireless adapter to your HDTV, projector or display with HDMI for audio/video and USB for power, and then wirelessly connect to the adapter from the menu of the mobile device. Content from your mobile device is instantly available on your TV with no restricting wires or cables!
The C2G Miracast Wireless Adapter uses a secure 802.11 radio connection to create a one-to-one network which does not require network access and will not interfere or conflict with other wireless networks. Enjoy the flexibility and freedom of wireless mobility at distances to 30-feet and more. The adapter comes complete with a USB power cord and quick start guide. A standard speed HDMI cable is required to connect the adapter to the TV.
• Supports up to a 1080p resolution
• Simple set up and pairing provides a user experience similar to Bluetooth®
• Wireless connection mirrors the image from a mobile device onto a display
• Compatible with many devices running an Android or Windows Operating System
For a list of Miracast-enabled source devices, please visit the WiFi Alliance website
This device should be installed in a location that is easily accessible in the event a receiver reset is required.
This product is not designed to act as a true cable replacement. Some pixilation and/or periodic signal dropouts may occur and are not uncommon with wireless technology.
• Download a PDF with the technical specifications of this product on the Support tab
• Wireless Standard - 1T2R (1x2) - (IEEE 802.11n WLAN)
• Frequency Range - 2.4GHz
• Channel Bandwidth - 20MHz/40MHz (5G only)
• RF Power - Output—10dBm max / Receive level—10dBm min
• Distance - Max - 30ft line of sight (no walls), Normal - 10-15ft
• Transmission Delay - Max 0.5 sec Latency
• Antenna Diversity - Single Antenna for WiFi
• Media Processor - H.264 used for compression
• Video Format - MPEG-2/H.264/VC-1/AVS/MPEG4
• Audio Format - MP1/2/3 / AC3 / AAC LC / HE-AAC
• Resolution - Max 1080p/20Hz or 1080i/60Hz
• Wireless - Wireless Display—Miracast WiDi
• Connections - HDMI Type A 19 pin Female Output, Micro USB B Female
• Dimensions - 83.2 x 15 x 52mm
Compatible Operating Systems:
• Android 4.1.2 and later
• Windows 8.1*
• Windows 7*
*Windows 7 and 8.1 compatibility requires support for Intel WiDi. To learn more, visit the System requirements for Intel® WiDi page
For large deployments:
Actual performance may extend further than 30ft and may penetrate through walls. It is suggested that this product be tested prior to installation, especially in large scale deployments in a single location such as a school or office environment.