Display Your Phone to Your HDTV
Easily display and share your videos, photos, games and more from your Google Nexus 4, Nexus 5, and Nexus 7 to an HDTV with high resolutions up to 4K picture quality and full digital audio surround sound.
With so many cool features on your phone, it's easy to quickly run out of power. Kanex SlimPort adapter features a micro USB port so you can connect to a power source and maintain battery life while you're displaying your content onto an HDTV.
Simple Set Up
No installation or drivers required. Just plug and play!
1. Connect the Kanex SlimPort adapter to the microUSB port on your Google Nexus device
2. Connect an HDMI cable from the adapter to the HDMI port on your HDTV.
3. For additional power, connect the microUSB charging cable provided from the microUSB port on the adapter to a wall charger.
Works with Nexus 5 & Nexus 7 (2013)
The Kanex SlimPort to HDMI adapter allows you to mirror content from your Google Nexus 5 and Nexus 7 to an HDTV.
Connects a Nexus 4, 5, 7(2013) or HP Chromebook 11 to an HDTV
The HP Chromebook has a Micro USB port for charging and SlimPort video out. So you can use the Kanex SlimPort adapter to display your presentation directly from your Chromebook to any HDMI display - like an HDTV or projector.
Kanex SlimPort to HDTV Adapter ( 12-inch )
• 5-pin SlimPort connector
• HDMI out female port
• SlimPort Micro USB port
• Micro USB charging port
• Supports HD video up to 1080p/4k with audio
• Supports bandwidth up to 20.16 Gbps (4-lanes)
• Connect a Nexus 4 or Optimus G Pro phone to an HDTV
• Supports HD resolutions and multi channel audio
Google Nexus 5
HP Chromebook 11
Google LG Nexus 4
Google LG Optimus G Pro
Google Nexus 7 (2013)
Asus PadFone Infinity
Fujitsu Stylistic QH582