MHL 2.0 Display in HD
Easily display your favorite HD videos, games, photos and other media from your phone to an HDTV.
This portable adapter operates your phone in MHL mode so you can receive calls, texts and emails while connected.
Connects Samsung Galaxy S3, S4 and Note 2 to an HDTV. Supports HD Video and Digital Surround Sound
Experience HD video content with up to 1080p picture quality and full digital audio surround sound.
Simultaneous Power Charging
Use your microUSB charging cable to charge your phone while in use so you don’t have to worry about your battery running out while displaying your content.
Simple Set Up
Set up is easy. No installation or drivers required.
1. Connect your phone’s power adapter to the Kanex MHL Phone Adapter via the Micro USB port, then connect to a power source.
2. Connect an HDMI cable (not included) to the Kanex MHL Phone Adapter, then connect the other end of the HDMI cable to the HDMI port on your HDTV
3. Plug the Kanex MHL Phone Adapter to your phone’s micro USB port
Kanex MHL 2.0 to HDTV Adapter (11-pin)
• HDMI 2.0 out female port
• MHL Micro USB port
• Micro USB charging port
• Supports 75 MHz pixel clock rate
• Connect Galaxy S3*, S4, or Note 2* to an HDTV for content mirroring
• Supports 3D, HD video and digital audio
* Connection to a power source via the micro USB port is required for Galaxy S3 and Note 2.
For MHL 2.0 enabled mobile device (11-pin).
Samsung Galaxy S3
Samsung Galaxy S4
Samsung Note 3
Samsung Note 2