8x8 HDBaseT HDMI Matrix Switcher with Cat5e/Cat6 Extension with KD-CATHD250POHRx Receivers.
Key Digital® Digital IQ Series™ KD-HD4x4/6x6/8x8Lite are HDBaseT® Lite HDMI Matrix Switchers capable of switching up to 8 HDMI Video Sources/Inputs to up to 8 Independent Zones/Outputs via Single CAT5e/6.
Advanced HDMI® Features:
› 3D – Capability to pass 3D stereoscopic signal formats
› 4K – 4096x2160/24 video resolution support for commercial applications such as Digital Movie Theaters, CAD, Post Production, Graphics, etc.
› Audio Return Channel (ARC) – Allows audio to be returned from display back to HDMI source for amplification and display
- Simultaneously Active: 8 HDBaseT (CAT5e/6 RJ45) and 8 HDMI outputs with fully automatic CAT5e/6 cable equalization. Supports up to 16 TVs (8 mirrored)
- Compass Control® Inside: Key Digital’s Compass Control® control system is built-in, negating the need for an external master controller (supports up to 33 control ports)
- HDBaseT: Utilized on CAT5e/6 RJ45 outputs
- Signal Extension:
- Up to 210 feet @ 1080p/60, 1080p/24, 1080i, 720p
- Up to 120 feet @ 4K/Ultra HD with KD-CATHD250POHRx extenders and approved Key Digital CAT5e/6 cabling
- 3D Ready: Capability to pass 3D stereoscopic signal formats
- Ultra HD/4K: 4K x 2K video resolution support for Ultra HD capable TVs and commercial applications such as Digital Movie Theaters, CAD, Post Production
- Audio Return Channel: Allows audio to be returned from a display to an HDMI output, for audio distribution (HDMI outputs only, using 3.5mm I/O port and 3.5mm to PCM cable)
- Audio Return without ARC: Audio may be returned from a display lacking ARC, by using Key Digital’s KD-IQJump12FM and KD-35MMAIRH jumper cables
- EDID: Internal library with 15 default EDID configurations for each input, in addition to native EDID data for any Output/Display
- Full Buffer™ Technology: Full buffering of HDCP and EDID, for seamless switching and viewing of any source/input to any display/output, regardless of multiple output viewing relation
- TMDS re-clocking: Support for long HDBaseT/CAT5e/6 or HDMI connections and daisy chain configurations
- Voltage Trigger/Sensors: I/O ports may be used as a voltage trigger/sensor
- Relay Support: 3.5mm I/O ports may be used as relays to support contact closure/opening, when used with an external relay board
- Lossless Compressed Digital Audio: Dolby® TrueHD, Dolby® Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio™
- Deep Color Support: Up to 12 bits/color Specifications
- Control Routing: Enables bi-directional IR/RS-232 control signal extension
- Control: Front panel push buttons and LEDs, Optical IR front/rear,
- Serial IR, RS-232 with full bi-directional operation
- Major Control System Support: Compass Control®, AMX®, Control4®, Crestron®, KNX®, RTI®, Savant, URC®, Honeywell®, HAI®, Leviton®, etc.
› Input (Each): 1 HDMI Connector, Type A, 19 Pin Female
› Output (Each): 1 HDMI Connector, Type A, 19 Pin Female; Single CAT5e/6 on RJ45 connectors
› Bandwidth: TMDS bandwidth 3.4 Gb/s
› Control: Front panel push buttons and LEDs; IR sensor front/rear; RS-232 Tx/Rx lines with full bi-directional operation
› Video/Audio Matrix Switching: Full matrix switching for HDBT/HDMI Video & Audio, DVI Video
› Deep Color Support: Supports digital video formats in Deep Color Mode up to 12 bits/color with all HDMI and HDCP technologies
› HDMI® and HDCP Licensing: Fully licensed and compatible with all HDMI and HDCP technologies
› Link: Single Link
› EDID Control: EDID information is assigned to the inputs from the internal EDID library or from a display’s internal EDID data
› Lossless Compressed Digital Audio: Dolby® TrueHD, Dolby® Digital Plus and DTS™-HD Master Audio
› DDC Signal (Data): Input DDC Signal - 5 Volts p-p (TTL)
› HDMI Video/Audio Signal: Input Video Signal - 1.2 Volts p-p
› DDC Communication: EDID and HDCP Bi-directional Transparency from Display to Source
› Wired IR: modulated IR signal input, 0-5V TTL or -10to +10V.
› Power: KD-HD4x4/6x6/8x8Lite: +6V/11.6A (70W); KD-CATHD250POHRx:+12V/6A (70W)
› Regulation: CE, RoHS, WEEE
› Rack Mount:
» KD-HD6x6Lite, KD-HD8x8Lite: 2U, Full Rack Width (rack ears included)
» KD-HD4x4Lite: 1U
› Enclosure: Black Metal
› Product Dimensions:
» KD-HD6x6Lite / KD-HD8x8Lite: 17.3” x 6.6” x 3.46”
» KD-HD4x4Lite: 17.125” x 5.50” x 1.75”
› Shipping Dimensions:
» KD-HD6x6Lite / KD-HD8x8Lite: 19.7” x 10” x 8”
» KD-HD4x4Lite: 20.2” x 8.85” x 6.69”
› Product Weight:
» KD-HD6x6Lite / KD-HD8X8Lite: 6.6 lb.
» KD-HD4x4Lite: 5.5 lb.
› Shipping Weight:
» KD-HD8X8Lite: 16.5 lb.
» KD-HD6x6Lite: 14.3 lb.
» KD-HD4x4Lite: 12.1 lb.