Easily switch between eight DisplayPort computers with the Gefen 8x1 DisplayPort Switcher.
The Gefen 8x1 DisplayPort Switcher is a convenient, reliable, and economical solution for using as many as eight DisplayPort equipped Mac or PC computers with a single DisplayPort monitor. The unit offers multiple options for control including front panel buttons, an included IR remote, rear panel IR and RS-232 ports, and even an Ethernet port to accommodate IP control. Rack ears are included for installations where rack-mounting is desired.
The 8x1 DisplayPort Switcher is compatible with all operating systems using DisplayPort.
How It Works
Connect the eight included DisplayPort cables between the computers and the Switcher inputs. Connect the Switcher output to the monitor using a DisplayPort cable. Connect the included 5V DC locking power supply to the 8x1 Switcher and connect the AC power cord to an available electrical outlet. The selected source will be displayed.
(1) 8x1 DisplayPort Switcher (EXT-DP-841)
(1) IR Remote Control Unit (EXT-RMT-8IRN)
(8) DisplayPort Cables (CAB-DP-06MM)
(1) Set of rack ears (EXT-RACK-19-GRY)
(1) 5V DC, Locking Power Supply (EXT-PS54AULPN)
(1) AC Power Cord (CAB-POWERCORD-XX)
(1) Quick-Start Guide (QSG-DP-841)