The 2x DVIKVM Extra Long Range Extender Over Two CAT5 extends any two DVI sources and USB to two monitors, touch screen displays, or digital signage applications up to 330 feet (100 meters), using two CAT-5e cables. USB 2.0 data rates up to 100 Mbps are supported in addition to backward-compatibility with USB 1.1. The Receiver unit allows the connections of up to three USB devices, providing access to printers, scanners, cameras, external storage media, digital signage, and automated control systems. This product uses Gefen ELR technology, allowing DVI and USB signals to travel along the same CAT-5e cables, reducing cabling costs and providing easier installation.
How It Works
Place the 2x DVIKVM Extra Long Range Extender Sender unit next to the DVI sources. Use the included DVI cables to connect the DVI sources to the Sender unit. Use the supplied USB cable to connect the USB host (source) device to the USB port on the Sender unit. Connect the Receiver unit to the displays with DVI cables. Connect the USB devices to the Receiver unit. Use two CAT-5e cables, each up to 330 feet (100 meters), to connect the Sender to the Receiver unit. Connect the included locking power supplies to the Sender and Receiver units and plug both power cords into available electrical outlets.
(1) 2x DVIKVM Extra Long Range Extender Over One CAT5 - Sender Unit (EXT-2DVIKVM-ELRS)
(1) 2x DVIKVM Extra Long Range Extender Over One CAT5 - Receiver Unit (EXT-2DVIKVM-ELRR)
(2) 6 ft. DVI cables (CAB-DVIC-DLN-06MM)
(1) 6 ft. USB cable (CAB-USB-6)
(2) 5V DC Locking Power Supplies (EXT-PS526AIP-LP)
(2) AC Power Cords (CAB-POWERCORD-US)
(1) Quick-Start Guide (QSG-2DVIKVM-ELR)
(2) Sets of Rack Ears (EXT-RACK-19-BRZ)